Working on a Dream


Leadership

Theology

Life


Monday, March 14, 2011

"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today
is Christians,

who acknowledge Jesus with their lips
and walk out the door,
and deny Him by their lifestyle.

That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable."

-Brennan Manning
___________________________________________________________________
-Something to think about today-
 
People today-
more than ever 
value 
 
Authenticity
 
 
Sadly, many church-folk just walk around and pretend to be something they are not.
 
Contrary to this, my philosophy as a follower of Jesus and as a pastor, has always been 'if you cut me, I will bleed.'
[That basically means that I am somewhat human...and am prone to failure. Just ask my wife.]
 
I have found that the most impressive thing that I can do, is simply be the unique person that God has created me to be. 
 
 
Be who God made you to be.
If you are outgoing, then be outgoing.
If you are shy, then be shy.
-Just be you-
God made you that way.
 
  Summary Thought:Like a fingerprint, God has created you unique!
 
-Psalm 139:23  Search me, God, and know my heart;



                                    test me and know my anxious thoughts.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

well said BF A lot of people called themselves women or men of God but still act like perfect assholes WHaaaoouu... Just saying :)

Anthony Kladitis said...

How true!