Inspire(d)∙ Working on a Dream
Working on a Dream
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Get Sticky! Being creative with your ideas.
Chip and Dan Heath wrote a neat little book titled,
Made to Stick
In it, they give
helpful ideas on how to make anything you do
WHY is this important?
Remember, the more creative you are. The more effective you communicate. And the better at communicating you are, the
people will want to hear what you have to say.
-So grab a pencil and write down the below synopsis...
Made to Stick:
1. Simple- K.I.S.S. (Keep your message/points concise.)
2. Unexpected (Things that are not expected make an impression in peoples mind.)
3. Concrete (Break things down to the point that a 5 year old will understand.)
4. Credible (Get reliable resources, this will give you street cred.)
5. Emotional (If it does not move you ... it will not move them.)
6. Stories (This is the key to bridging the gap in your presentations.)
Good! Now start getting Creative!
You will thank me later.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)