Working on a Dream


Leadership

Theology

Life


Friday, March 7, 2008

Recently I read an article about, "how one sees themselves through their own eyes." It went on to say that people generally take what the most important people think about them and project it within. This idea is called the "looking glass self." So I was wondering who the most important people in my life and in your lives were and are? For me, growing up it was my family. Growing up in an Italian/Greek family shaped the way I think, act and play. My parents were a great influence on me and have shaped me into a pretty outstanding adult (of course that is my opinion, and at this point, it is the only one that counts). To take this a step further, I wonder how many of you wonder about how God sees you? Is He mean? Is He nice? Or is He a perfect balance of truth and love and justice? Ultimately, I think, how are viewed by God may have great effects on the way we live our lives on this earth.

No comments: