Working on a Dream


Leadership

Theology

Life


Tuesday, March 4, 2008

First time

This is my first official blogger. Part of me feels like a tool for writing this. The other side feels like people might acutally read something I write and like it and respond. I guess this is the place where I should tell you some things about me: 1. I am 28 years old 2. I am married 3. I have a lab named Charlie. He speaks english, is taller than my wife, smokes, and likes to bark when he gets no attention. 4. I like to read, exercise, watch movies, hang with my wife, and listen to music. *when i say, "i like to listen to music -what i really mean is, I like to listen to Bruce Springsteen." 5. Sometimes i say the darndest things.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Anth, you are a narcissistic animal. That's the first reason why I love you.