Working on a Dream


Leadership

Theology

Life


Sunday, September 9, 2012

5 for $5: Help "Now I lay me down to sleep" charity

Many have followed the tragic loss our our baby son Anthony back in January 2011.


From that day forward, I vowed to help the charity that supported us during our hardship.  Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep was the organization that came to the hospital and took the precious pictures of our son at NO cost.  

Every so often, I send them a check to show my support.
--This ensures that they do for others what they have done for Christen and I.

One of the ways you can help is simply by becoming a follower of this blog

Everyday, you and I look for ways to make a difference, to add value.
This is why I am giving you the opportunity to sow into something great.
See, many of you have asked me, "how can I help you or this charity?" over the years... Here's how:
Take 5 minutes of your day and follow this blog and I'll take 5 dollars out of my pocket and donate towards Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep.

It's called 5 for $5.

It's a simple, easy way for you to remember baby Anthony and help other families enjoy the services provided by Now I lay Me Down to Sleep.


Here is how:
1.  On the top left-hand on my blog there is a space for you to "follow"
2.  Follow the simple steps.
3.  5 minutes later, your all done!

Thank You from the bottom of our hearts

No comments: