Working on a Dream


Leadership

Theology

Life


Friday, January 17, 2014

Colin Kaepernick, 49er Qb gives best Sermon!

On Christmas Eve, the Kaepernicks were driving to church in Turlock. Rick exited the freeway and pulled up at a stop sign, near a scruffy man holding a sign, "Merry Christmas, help the homeless."

Colin asked his dad to roll down the window, and handed the man a wad of bills.

"It could have been five dollars, it could have been 500, I didn't ask," Rick said. "Colin says, 'Merry Christmas to you,' and the guy says, 'Merry Christmas, son.' I roll the window up, drive, and ask him, 'How do you know he's homeless?' Colin looks at me and says, 'Dad, how do you know he isn't?'


"I got my first lesson before I even got to church that night."





"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."
-jesus

"But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”
-1 samuel 16:7

No comments: