Working on a Dream


Leadership

Theology

Life


Monday, October 10, 2011

Anthony & Charlie "good-boy" Brown [october 11]

Just chillin' on a rare 75 degree day in Western, Pa.

Charlie just snuck a lick...he is so crafty!

Can you get any cuter?  Me and my dogie!
-I love this pic-

Sometimes, you have to get on his level to understand him.

-Charlie just told me how much he loves me-

He is trying out for Next Top Model...
Perfect pose Charlie!!

I was just talking with my wife Christen about Charlie.
I said that the difference between dogs and other animals is that dogs actually build their lives around us. 

-I have had cats growing up, I have had friends that had birds, rabbits, Etc. as pets, but there is just something different about a dog.
You can leave for a month and your bird would get along fine with a friend. 
You can leave for days on end and a bird, rabbit or Guinea pig wouldn't notice.
And have you ever heard of a "seeing-eye cat?"

What separates the dog is that you can literally walk out of your house, take the trash out to the curb and then as you return ... your dog is there wagging his tail happy to see you!

Long live man's (& women's) best friend!

"A dog can express more with his tail in seconds
than his owner can express with his tongue in hours." 
~Author Unknown

No comments: