Working on a Dream


Leadership

Theology

Life


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

You wanted it...you got it!

Remember when Mountain Dew was just ... Mountain Dew?  A can of green energy.  A can of pure rage.

---Then they got savvy.

Mountain Dew ran a promotion a few years ago where the customers actually got the chance to pick the new flavors of their new product. 



This made me start thinking about a way to engage my audience.

This is were the idea for my next sermon series came from:
You wanted it...you got it!

The basic idea is that I am open to any and all ideas for my next 2 Sunday morning sermons. 
This is a bit risky, but I believe that people are walking around with deep questions about God and the Bible.  So I will put myself out there for you all. 

Now is the time for requests and suggestions in the comment section...

No comments: