Working on a Dream


Leadership

Theology

Life


Monday, September 29, 2014

How the ugliest dog wins.

Ugly dogs.

I know, no dog is ugly, but the ones below defy all odds. 



Tongues sticking out, crazy eyes, and super hips.  It's a little hard to look at if you ask me. 


Here is something to think about. Each one of these dogs is loved dearly by their owners. Why? In spite of their awkward appearance, they have won over hearts. I've heard it said that "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."  
Is there anything quite like a dog?

As a pup they latch on to you with such single handed devotion and unlike humans, their love never fades, it only continues to grow. I do not think it's a coincidence that they have the name "dog," as it is GOD spelled backwards. Such pure, undivided love. It can be found in no other species on a regular basis other than the dog.  

Do you have a dog that has touched your life?
Here is mine! Charlie Brown.
He is my best friend and has stretched out my heart for what seems like miles. 


Share this and post a pic of your pup! 

No comments: