Inspire(d)∙ Working on a Dream
Working on a Dream
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
22 questions to ask your spouse
Looking for something fun to do with your significant other? I stumbled upon this list last week and thought it would make for a nice conversation starter...
Give it a try!
1. If there was a movie about your life, what songs would you want on the soundtrack?
2. In that movie, what actor (past or present) would you want to play you?
3. If you could have named yourself, what name would you have chosen?
4. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
5. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
6. What was your biggest fear when you were a child?
7. What is your biggest fear now?
8. Besides our wedding and the day kids were born, what is your all-time favorite day?
9. What would you do with the money if we won the lottery?
10. What would you do tomorrow if you lost your job and money and we had to start over?
11. When you were a kid, who was your biggest hero?
12. Who is your biggest hero today?
13. What is your greatest regret?
14. What is one thing you’d like to accomplish by this time next year?
15. If you won a free vacation to any place on earth, where would you want to go?
16. What was your first nickname?
17. What is your earliest childhood memory?
18. What was the moment when you laughed harder than you’ve ever laughed?
19. If you could write one new law that everyone had to obey, what law would you create?
20. What’s a new hobby you’d like to try out?
21. Besides marrying me…what’s the greatest thing that has ever happened to you?
Can you add any other questions??
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
New Castle New Castle
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)