Working on a Dream


Leadership

Theology

Life


Friday, April 11, 2008

Fatigue makes cowards of us all...

Those are the words of the great coach Vince Lombardi. The first time i heard them was over Christmas break while in college. I worked in a trailer making fruit baskets and after making a million of them in the freezing cold my boss would often yell in my direction that famous phrase. Thinking of that phrase and the truth it holds leads me to think that one of a person's greatest virtues will be PERSEVERANCE. I think that in life we start things and make commitments that in time start to wear us out. Our once enthusiasm is gone and the gas tank is reading E.
-I like to think of these times as seasons in our lives-
As we all know, seasons will come and go. So I say press on and I bet in time your season will pass. Stay focused on what brought you to the place you currently at. Renew you passion and vision. Persevere to the end!

No comments: