Working on a Dream


Leadership

Theology

Life


Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Carmen Anthony


Psalm 139:4-5
"Before a word is on my tongue,
You know all about it, Lord.
You have encircled me;
You have placed Your hand on me."


Psalm 139: 13-16
13 "For it was You who created my inward parts;
You knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise You
because I have been remarkably and wonderfully made.
Your works are wonderful,
and I know this very well.
15 My bones were not hidden from You
when I was made in secret,
when I was formed in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw me when I was formless;
all my days were written in Your book and planned
before a single one of them began."


Numbers 6: 24-26
24 “The Lord bless you
    and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face shine on you
    and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."


Thank you all for your prayers & support!

Dad, Mom, Big Sis, Cool Little Bro.

2 comments:

Courtney Hilliard said...

I just saw this! Congratulations Anthony, Christen & big sister! So happy for you!

Nancy Aubel said...

I remember this. Love these photos and verses. Cannot believe it has been a year already!