Working on a Dream


Leadership

Theology

Life


Friday, August 26, 2011

Anthony & Christen's 5 Year Anniversary: Part 2 "The Breakfast!"

Each morning Christen and I woke up to a 4 course gourmet breakfast!
 The start was a freshly brewed cup of coffee
with homemade coffee cake filled with tangy Rhubarb


Fresh warm buns were served each morning with a choice of jam!
(I chose my favoirte...Apricot!)

We were served fresh fruit every morning. 
Below is a bowl of watermelon, honeydew, and cantaloupe!

Someone looks happy!

Sadly, I do not remember the name of these specialty pancakes.  But my taste buds do remember being tantalized!!


Christen chose the egg dish.  It was filled with Feta Cheese, Spinach, and Tomatoes! 

 

3 comments:

Edward said...

I just love visiting bed and breakfast places. The food is always to amazing and well presented. Thanks for sharing your experience with us all. It looks wonderful.

Keep your dreams alive!
God Bless,

CarolW44 said...

That looks so nice. I'm glad you had such a lovely weekend away : )

Anthony K said...

Thanks so much!

This was such a great getaway for us...

I am trying to get back there in October!!