Working on a Dream


Leadership

Theology

Life


Thursday, August 25, 2011

Anthony & Christen's 5 Year Anniversary: Part 1 "Grape Arbor Inn"

It was like yesterday when Christen and I stood at the altar of our church and said, "I Do."  Over the past 5 years, our lives have taken some twists and turns but we remain more in love than ever.  This past week, for our 5 year anniversary, we went up to the Bed and Breakfast "Grape Arbor Inn" in Erie, Pa. 

Below are some of the highlights from our trip!  Enjoy...


The above picture is the sitting room in the Master Suit!



Erie is home to some great wineries.
Lush grapes were right outside of our room...yum!


A beautiful bird feeder was the home of some fallen grapes!


Now this is relaxing...I am just laying on the hammock breathing in the fresh air.


The sign for the Grape Arbor was on all through the night.


The bedroom was totally decked out in Victorian Style.


Check out the stairwell leading up to our room. 
Do you see our friend "Purrelli"? 


Heading into the Grape Arbor!


The Grape Arbor Inn has made the Erie News on more than one occasion. 
After our stay, I now know why.


My hope is that Christen and I are back in front of this sign again soon!

--Did I mention that this was a Bed AND Breakfast? 
Tomorrow the wonderful breakfast we ate will be on display as I write Part 2 of our five year anniversary.

2 comments:

Patrick McIntosh said...

Wow, This looks like a great place! What a nice time of year to go! Happy anniversary!

Anthony K said...

Patrick,

It was! I hope you enjoyed the pics!!