Working on a Dream


Leadership

Theology

Life


Saturday, April 2, 2011

Now I Lay me Down to Sleep

I wanted to give everyone a really quick update on the charity
Now I Lay me Down to Sleep

They are the group that were there for Christen and I during the loss of our baby son Anthony. 

The photographer displayed patience and love during a time of deep dismay.

In short, they were one of the very few highlights of our experience.

Saying that, I am not sure if you know about the challenge I issued. 
-If you are ever thinking about supporting a wonderful cause there are two simple ways that you can accomplish this.

The first is to find the website online.  Just type the name in any search engine and on their site you can donate via credit card.

The second is by following, my blog!  http://www.dreamingnorth.blogspot.com/ 
I love to write about what inspires me and I hope it will  inspire you too! 
All you have to do is click on my link and find the "follow" button.  I will donate for every follower.

No comments: